We’re 1 month in on the project reboot! I’ve fixed up the lobby UI and switched multiplayer to a relay server (having trouble with UDP Punchthrough on Azure).
In the game above, the two players desync after the Pegasus is trained. This has been fixed now, but it was caused by the “cheat” command (to instantly give a player resources) which I used for favor, did not serialize its data, so didn’t execute correctly on the other client.
The game has also been more heavily optimised so that it will run in WebGL, and I’ve been working on simplifying some of the internal simulation logic (ie. so that all things that deliver resources to players use a unified system).